Here are a few sites that provide access to evidence-based dentistry resources:
- Virginia Commonwealth University – this is an evidence-based dentistry resource guide
- University of Detroit Mercy – this is a evidence-based endodontics literature database
- The American Dental Association – the ADA evidence-based dentistry resource site
Don’t forget your alma mater or other dental schools. For example, if you want to know more about developmental defects of teeth, the research of John Timothy Wright, DDS, MS, is on the website of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Dental School.
American Association of Endodontics guides and articles:
- Endodontic case difficulty assessment form and guidelines and an article on those asessment guidelines
- Endodontic treatment options
- Latex allergy
- Antibiotic prophylaxsis
- NICO lesions
- IADT Guidelines for Evaluation and Management of Traumatic Dental Injuries
- Use of silver points in root canal treatment
I ran across this endodontics blog that is targeted to dentists. Hope you find it helpful.
Finally, here’s a little about how we work with our referring dentists.